• October 14, 2022 2:21 pm
  • Alberta, Canada
On Call

Business Immigration to Canada through Intra-Company Transfer Program is possible

A business owner outside Canada can start a new business or buy an existing business in Canada and work in that business

The owner may be eligible to apply for a work permit under the Intra-company transfer program if your Canadian business requires the services of this owner/director

Similarly, an employee of that foreign business who has a unique specialized knowledge of that business while working in a foreign business may also be eligible to apply under this program.

If the business and the beneficiary applicant are eligible under this program, there is no requirement of submitting a Labour Market Impact Assessment application. That means you don’t need LMIA – Your business will support your immigration

Please fill out the form in the link and we will get back to you with all the details.


  • Category : Licences, Titles & Tenders
  • Condition : New


Buy A Business, Edmonton, Alberta, CA,T6E 6T9,Alberta,Canada