$$75 Max. (Midpoint $74K)
- City: Toronto
- State/Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Listed: May 8, 2014 10:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Reporting to Manager Implementation and Service, is responsible to install, set up, maintain, troubleshoot and on-site repair pharmacy customer computer hardware and software. This leadership position may also have responsibility for managing and supporting a number of technicians to cover the company’s pharmacy customer base. The service area for this position is the greater Toronto area.
§ Oversee all regional employees to ensure adequate productivity and response times providing excellent customer service and rectifying problems in a timely manner.
§ Handle problem escalations from Pharmacies, Regional Directors, VPs and escalate complex problems as necessary.
§ On-site install and service/troubleshoot all aspects of software / hardware / network configuration and preparation of customer orders including debit/credit support platforms.
§ Document activities and work performed.
§ Manage spares and repairs inventory.
§ Maintain and update operational SLAs (Service Level Agreement) for all supported stores. Based on service call priority levels.
§ Create implementation solutions to enhance customer service processes.
§ Create and manage shift schedules where appropriate and maintain acceptable attendance.
§ As applicable, complete performance reviews on reporting staff on an annual basis.
§ Foster a culture of excellence and customer-first service relationship.
§ Participate in training activities to maintain technical currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
§ Provide required notification of absence according to company policy.
§ 2-3 years College diploma in a relevant discipline; focus in Computer Technician area an asset.
§ 6 – 8 years in a Computer Customer Service Industry or relevant field.
§ Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching a team/group of employees.
§ Demonstrated customer focused interpersonal experience. Ability to employ professionalism, patience and self-control in handling customers.
§ Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
§ Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to analyze, interpret and address staff/customer needs.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Overall
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (17950 views)
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (14563 views)
- Tiffany & Co. Triple Interlocking Rolling Bangle (6454 views)
- CANADA BUSINESS LOANS UNSECURED FAST (4574 views)
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP (4392 views)
- Loud Working Stainless Steel Refridgerator (4314 views)
- Urgently for sale Trek Superfly FS 9.8 SL 2014 Mountain Bike (3471 views)
- Manolo Blahnik Pink Suede Mules (3442 views)
- ★★★★★★Siberian Husky puppies For Adoption★★★★★★ (3016 views)
- Samsung parts Mississauga | Samsung parts Canada | Samsung cell phone parts | Samsung parts (2641 views)