- City: Toronto and GTA
- State/Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Listed: May 5, 2017 9:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Visit our site to apply directly at www.flexmorestaffing.com or contact us here
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to utilize your work experience and superior client service skills to play a crucial role in campaign optimization, client management and revenue generation.
Taking direction from the Sr. Manager/ Director of sales, you will interact with clients and co-workers on a daily basis to achieve organizational goals and your own compensation targets.
Core Responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
• 20% Sales Optimization
• Optimize existing campaigns and offers to increase acquisition rates and overall revenue;
• 40% – Client Management
• 30% – Revenue Generation
• 5% – Reporting & Administration
• 5% other duties;
• Maintain/build existing client relationships by consistently providing exceptional service; and manage regular contact with clients regarding service, campaign optimization, growth strategies and other relevant information.
• Maximize revenue by growing existing client business through the development and/or implementation of new campaign strategies.
• Collect, maintain, analyze and report information, on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis, related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other relevant data.
Qualifications Success in this role requires the following experience and skills;
•Minimum 5 years of experience in a client service role within the financial/ banking and/ or logistic industry;
•Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset (but not a requirement);
•Demonstrated superior client management skills;
•Experience in sales a definite asset;
•Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal);
•Strong interpersonal, organization, and analytical skills;
•Superior attention to detail, and strong time management skills; and
Preference will be given to candidates who possess sales experience within the cash logistic industry, Banking operation background or traditional professional services fields.
•Building business relationships with customers.
•Facilitating customer service and administrative issues.
•Preparing corporate presentations and reports.
•Researching accounts & understanding customer applications and requirements.
•Attending skills development sessions and other functions as required.
•Preparing account plans as required.
•Outstanding sales ability with track record of success
•Strong relationship building skills.
•Good analytical skills.
•Excellent time management and organizational ability.
•Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
•Ability to develop and penetrate non-base accounts with a long term vision.
•Positive and professional attitude working well in different environments (clients, co-workers)
•Sales exprience : 5 years
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Overall
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (17764 views)
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (14521 views)
- Tiffany & Co. Triple Interlocking Rolling Bangle (6318 views)
- CANADA BUSINESS LOANS UNSECURED FAST (4415 views)
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP (4334 views)
- Loud Working Stainless Steel Refridgerator (4278 views)
- Manolo Blahnik Pink Suede Mules (3412 views)
- Urgently for sale Trek Superfly FS 9.8 SL 2014 Mountain Bike (3411 views)
- ★★★★★★Siberian Husky puppies For Adoption★★★★★★ (2981 views)
- Computer Repair Store at Beach Toronto (2440 views)