- City: Vancouver
- State/Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: April 8, 2015 2:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Pharmacy Admin Assistant
Please send your resume to Michael@flexmore.ca
1. Organize and file prescriptions and other pharmacy documents.
2. Manage prescription storage in accordance with the Ontario College of Pharmacists requirements.
3. Scan prescriptions and prescription hardcopies.
4. Track daily shipments with various couriers.
5. Act as a liaison between couriers and clinics to ensure successful on time delivery
6. Assist in the scheduling of shifts staff under the direction of the Pharmacy Operations Manager
7. Build professional relations with courier companies
8. Organize, record and maintain documentation for auditing purposes
9. Order and maintain inventory of office suppliers, effectively communicate with both external and internal contacts, adherence to all relevant guidelines including the established Standard Operating Procedures and all applicable regulatory requirements and other duties in other areas of the pharmacy as assigned.
(EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE)
(a) Education and job experience
1. Successful completion of College or post-secondary diploma
2. Minimum two years recent and relevant experience
3. Experience with multi-tasking in a busy office environment
(b) Specific skills
1. Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal
2. Excellent phone etiquette
3. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), internet and the ability to work with computerized databases/electronic patient records
4. Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
5. Ability to work independently and as a team player
6. Demonstrated satisfactory work performance and attendance history
7. Highly organized with strong attention to detail
8. Proven ability to manage time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet various competing work deadlines
9. Flexibility in working overlapping shifts (i.e. one or two weekly 12 pm – 8 pm rotating shifts)
10. Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is an asset
11. This position requires a significant degree of self-starting and independence
2. Supply Vendors
2. Pharmacy Operations Manager
3. Pharmacy Team Lead
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Search Classified Ads
- 3D Fibre Lash Mascara (Mascara on Steroids!)
- Save your money
- Apprentice Mechanic
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP
- Waterjet Floor Medallions & Mosaic Stone Tile Toronto
- Buy Boston Leather Hidden Handcuff Key Keeper at 911gear.ca
- Outside Sales Representative (Multiple Roles, GTA)
- [1 Trenton, Up] Amazing 3 Bedroom House!
- The quickest outfit accessory that makes you look polished, smart and ultra stylish is what you need right now!
- .NET Developer
Popular Ads Overall
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (17764 views)
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (14521 views)
- Tiffany & Co. Triple Interlocking Rolling Bangle (6318 views)
- CANADA BUSINESS LOANS UNSECURED FAST (4415 views)
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP (4333 views)
- Loud Working Stainless Steel Refridgerator (4278 views)
- Manolo Blahnik Pink Suede Mules (3412 views)
- Urgently for sale Trek Superfly FS 9.8 SL 2014 Mountain Bike (3411 views)
- ★★★★★★Siberian Husky puppies For Adoption★★★★★★ (2981 views)
- Computer Repair Store at Beach Toronto (2440 views)