- City: Oakvile/ Mississauga
- State/Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Listed: March 11, 2015 2:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Please send your resume to Michael@flexmore.ca and visit our site to apply directly to www.flexmorestaffing.com
Pharmacy Admin Assistant
Flexmore Staffing – Oakville, ON
1. Organize and file prescriptions and other pharmacy documents.
2. Manage prescription storage in accordance with the Ontario College of Pharmacists requirements.
3. Scan prescriptions and prescription hardcopies.
4. Track daily shipments with various couriers.
5. Act as a liaison between couriers and clinics to ensure successful on time delivery
6. Assist in the scheduling of shifts staff under the direction of the Pharmacy Operations Manager
7. Build professional relations with courier companies
8. Organize, record and maintain documentation for auditing purposes
9. Order and maintain inventory of office suppliers, effectively communicate with both external and internal contacts, adherence to all relevant guidelines including the established Standard Operating Procedures and all applicable regulatory requirements and other duties in other areas of the pharmacy as assigned.
(EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE)
(a) Education and job experience
1. Successful completion of College or post-secondary diploma
2. Minimum two years recent and relevant experience
3. Experience with multi-tasking in a busy office environment
(b) Specific skills
1. Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal
2. Excellent phone etiquette
3. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), internet and the ability to work with computerized databases/electronic patient records
4. Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
5. Ability to work independently and as a team player
6. Demonstrated satisfactory work performance and attendance history
7. Highly organized with strong attention to detail
8. Proven ability to manage time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet various competing work deadlines
9. Flexibility in working overlapping shifts (i.e. one or two weekly 12 pm – 8 pm rotating shifts)
10. Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is an asset
11. This position requires a significant degree of self-starting and independence
2. Supply Vendors
2. Pharmacy Operations Manager
3. Pharmacy Team Lead
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 27, 2013
Other items listed by admin
- Quality Assurance Tester- North Toronto for a Contract to Hire
- .NET Developer
- SPA PRO Laser Clearance – OUR BEST DEAL IS GOING FAST!
- 2011 BMW 328 X- Drive
Search Classified Ads
- [1 Trenton, Up] Amazing 3 Bedroom House!
- 911gear.ca is Out with Boston Leather Ballistic Handcuff Strap
- Waterjet Floor Medallions & Mosaic Stone Tile Toronto
- .NET Developer
- Implant North York ON
- Are you Carrying a Backpack to work or the gym? Find out Why a Luxe Backpack in Not a Fashion Crime.
- Chino Ice
- Sr. Telecommunication Engineer
- 646 Broadview – Heritage MANSION overlooking Riverdale Park!
- Introductory Offer – Unlimited Yoga Classes at $30 for One Month.
Popular Ads Overall
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (17309 views)
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (14444 views)
- Tiffany & Co. Triple Interlocking Rolling Bangle (6121 views)
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP (4226 views)
- Loud Working Stainless Steel Refridgerator (4210 views)
- CANADA BUSINESS LOANS UNSECURED FAST (4034 views)
- Manolo Blahnik Pink Suede Mules (3344 views)
- Urgently for sale Trek Superfly FS 9.8 SL 2014 Mountain Bike (3309 views)
- ★★★★★★Siberian Husky puppies For Adoption★★★★★★ (2905 views)
- Computer Repair Store at Beach Toronto (2387 views)