- Street: 500 West Yan'an Road
- City: Shanghai
- State/Province: Prince Edward Island
- Country: Afghanistan
- Zip/Postal Code: 200050
- Listed: June 1, 2015 10:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Img source:liquid level switch
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has announced partnerships with 13 U.S. small solar businesses that have the capability to enter the market by 2012. The following companies received awards:Banyan Energy Inc., based in Kensington, Calif., will develop a flat Aggregated Total Internal Reflection optic for moderate concentrating photovoltaic systems.
Crystal Solar Inc., based in Santa Clara, Calif., will develop thin crystal silicon solar cells on ceramic substrates.International Solar Electric Technology Inc., based in Chatsworth, Calif., (will develop low-cost, monolithically integrated, printed CuInGaSe2 modules on flexible stainless steel substrates. TiSol LLC, based in Pasadena, Calif., will develop a viable technology for thin-film deposition in open atmosphere using a flame-synthesis methodology.Ascent Solar Technologies Inc., based in Littleton, Colo., will develop zinc magnesium oxide window layers enabling high-performance mid-bandgap CuInGaSe2 on polyimide modules.
EPIR Technologies Inc., based in Bolingbrook, Ill., will develop a high-efficiency, single-crystal cadmium telluride solar cell. MicroLink Devices, based in Niles, Ill., will develop high-efficiency, low-cost, multijunction solar cells based on epitaxial liftoff and wafer bonding.1366 Technologies Inc., based in Lexington, Mass., will develop a kerfless wafering technique for the production of silicon wafers. Lightwave Power Inc., based in Cambridge, Mass., together with Iowa State University, will develop a roll-to-roll photonic-enhanced thin film solar cell.Vanguard Solar Inc., based in Sudbury, Mass., will develop a nanostructured II/VI semiconductor-based thin-film photovoltaic cell.
Semprius Inc., based in Durham, N.C., will optimize the primary and secondary optics for a transfer-printed microcell-based concentrating photovoltaic module.SpectraWatt Inc., based in Hillsboro, Ore., will improve silicon solar cell efficiency through the use of an additive nano-structured material.Luna Innovations Inc., based in Danville, Va., will investigate new acceptor molecules for the development of improved, high-efficiency organic photovoltaic cells. In addition, NREL is currently seeking project proposals as part of recently announced DOE funding to accelerate commercialization of solar energy technologies.The anticipated program funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is $9 million. The subcontracts – up to $3 million each – will be awarded as 18-month phased subcontracts.
Australia-based CBD Energy Ltd. has obtained approximately $300,000 in loan approvals for residential solar photovoltaic systems under its U.S. solar installations brand, Westinghouse Solar.The loans will support operations in the Greater Boston region. Westinghouse Solar says the loan program allows its customers to retain the full benefit of available tax credits and other renewable energy incentives.In May, Westinghouse Solar began offering financing of up to $45,000 on residential solar systems for qualified customers from $20 million of third-party funding capacity allocated to the company.
see more at:solar water pump system
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: weijing3333
- Member Since: April 22, 2015
Other items listed by weijing3333
- Are Housing Regulators Quietly Dropping Their Opposition to PACE?
- Fixing The Value Problem: New Tool Assesses The Worth Of PV Installations
- Conergy Back In The Black For First Time Since 2010
- Solar ITC Legislation On Tap In The Senate
- Weak German Demand Drives Down Worldwide Solar Module Prices
Search Classified Ads
- A Team You Can Trust
- SUPER DEAL! ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies Home $125.50
- Fantasyfin.com provides custom made mermaid swimsuit in Canada for little girl
- 911gear.ca is Out with Boston Leather Ballistic Handcuff Strap
- Enterprise Architect
- Online Marketing Consultant – Adamevans
- Spell Guru
- LOAN OFER
- Pharmacy Assistant
Popular Ads Overall
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (18086 views)
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (14617 views)
- Tiffany & Co. Triple Interlocking Rolling Bangle (6701 views)
- CANADA BUSINESS LOANS UNSECURED FAST (4938 views)
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP (4488 views)
- Loud Working Stainless Steel Refridgerator (4363 views)
- Urgently for sale Trek Superfly FS 9.8 SL 2014 Mountain Bike (3558 views)
- Manolo Blahnik Pink Suede Mules (3495 views)
- ★★★★★★Siberian Husky puppies For Adoption★★★★★★ (3107 views)
- Samsung parts Mississauga | Samsung parts Canada | Samsung cell phone parts | Samsung parts (3069 views)