- State/Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Listed: May 5, 2014 2:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment:
*Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
* Pulls and fills orders.
* Lifts heavy/light weight items.
* May use (but not limited to) power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment.
* Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
*Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
*Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
* May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
* 2+ years distribution experience
* May have knowledge of Material Handling issues; Basic reading, writing, addition and subtraction skills and RF knowledge.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Must be able to operate a stand up Order Picker & Reach Truck.
* Must be able to left up to 75 pounds.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIERED
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Overall
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (17546 views)
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (14477 views)
- Tiffany & Co. Triple Interlocking Rolling Bangle (6194 views)
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP (4280 views)
- Loud Working Stainless Steel Refridgerator (4245 views)
- CANADA BUSINESS LOANS UNSECURED FAST (4241 views)
- Manolo Blahnik Pink Suede Mules (3375 views)
- Urgently for sale Trek Superfly FS 9.8 SL 2014 Mountain Bike (3359 views)
- ★★★★★★Siberian Husky puppies For Adoption★★★★★★ (2950 views)
- Computer Repair Store at Beach Toronto (2411 views)