- State/Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Listed: June 24, 2015 5:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our client is a Canadian owned and operated Windows & Doors company with a legacy dating back 30 years plus. Our Client successfully grown into one of Canada’s leading vinyl window manufacturers. Their dedication to always being on the leading edge of design innovation, manufacturing excellence and most importantly customer service, this has been the company focus throughout the years.
The successful candidate will be required to operate a tractor-trailer for transportation and delivery of goods and materials. You will be required to load and unload the truck as well as works in the shipping department as required in accordance with plant policies and procedures in compliance with safety policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs trip inspections on equipment operated and load, ensuring safety and roadworthiness;
* Unloads materials at customer location according to training and specified delivery locations and times;
* Maneuvers trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew as needed; checks that vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is properly positioned;
* Check vehicles before driving them to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order;
* Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles to the Shipping and Receiving Manager;
* Checks all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
* Communicates effectively with the public, customers, and co-workers;
* Assists in loading and unloading of trucks;
* Performs periodic inspections before, during, and after delivery to ensure that load is properly fastened down and is secure;
* Ensures that material is properly protected from the outdoor elements;
* Delivers product and proper paperwork to customers in a courteous and timely manner;
* Maintains truck’s overall service and perform required inspections;
* Completes all necessary paperwork, including but not limited to: daily logs, inspection logs, delivery receipts, vehicle inspection, hours of service, etc.;
* Adheres to all driving legislation;
* Overnight stays required and;
* Works in shipping department as required.
* Possesses a valid AZ license from a recognized truck driving school;
* 2-5 years-experience as an AZ licensed driver;
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Overall
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (17950 views)
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (14561 views)
- Tiffany & Co. Triple Interlocking Rolling Bangle (6449 views)
- CANADA BUSINESS LOANS UNSECURED FAST (4572 views)
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP (4390 views)
- Loud Working Stainless Steel Refridgerator (4312 views)
- Urgently for sale Trek Superfly FS 9.8 SL 2014 Mountain Bike (3469 views)
- Manolo Blahnik Pink Suede Mules (3441 views)
- ★★★★★★Siberian Husky puppies For Adoption★★★★★★ (3013 views)
- Samsung parts Mississauga | Samsung parts Canada | Samsung cell phone parts | Samsung parts (2625 views)