- Street: 809 Queen St E
- City: Toronto
- State/Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Zip/Postal Code: M4M 1H8
- Listed: March 26, 2014 12:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Amazing Leslieville Find! Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom Townhouse Located Right on Desirable Queen Street East!
A near once in a lifetime opportunity awaits you at 809 Queen Street!
Located just next to McCleary Playground and overlooking Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre and Park, this newly renovated three bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Leslieville is in one of the most coveted neighbourhoods in Toronto! Fine dining and daytime strolling will awaken your senses at places like; Bonjour Brioche, Joy Bistro, Dark Horse Espresso Bar, Starbucks, L’il Baci, Ruby Watchco, Table 17, The Opera House, Rasputin, Prohibition, The Roy, Boots and Bourbon and more! All within a stone’s throw of your front door! And don’t forget about all the fabulous art galleries and unique designer clothing and furniture stores to choose from too!
Reminiscent of a New York brownstone, your new home is very welcoming and as you enter this meticulously designed space, you will see how it beautifully blends traditional elegance with a contemporary design. Ample closet space, tucked away high-end laundry closet, and a lovely powder room, complete your main floor living space.
The upgraded kitchen is an entertainer’s paradise with higher end stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinetry, elegant backsplash and gleaming tiled floors. A large bay window overlooks Queen Street and is the perfect space to privately enjoy your morning espresso while gazing out at the vibrant community.
Your kitchen looks through an artistic wrought iron staircase and into the airy and spacious living and dining area large enough to fit your entire family, yet cozy enough to settle in and relax! Your living space has beautiful dark hardwood floors that flow through to the rest of the home. This space is graced by huge oversized sliding glass doors leading out to your very own exclusive private and spacious deck perfect for those candlelit summer night BBQs with loved ones. By day, your sliding glass doors let in an abundance of natural light begging you to enjoy the outdoors. This space is going to be an entertainment hotspot that you are definitely going to want to show off and enjoy!
Upstairs you will find 3 generously sized bedrooms, perfect for rest and relaxation! The extremely spacious master suite is large enough for a king sized bed and boasts his and hers built-in closets and wall to wall windows allowing tons of natural light in, yet it is still a private oasis for you to enjoy. The second and third bedrooms will make a perfect guest bedroom, child’s room or den and an office.
Last but not least is the beautiful four piece bathroom which is also conveniently located on the second floor. Gorgeous fixtures and finishes including granite counter and slate tiles await you! This tranquil and elegant space will make your mornings a delight to wake up to!
Neighbourhood: Leslieville is truly one of Toronto’s gem neighbourhoods. Here you will find some of the best schools, best parks, best running/biking trails, best restaurants, best cafes, best shopping, best access to TTC, best proximity to the downtown core, best Greek food in Greektown, etc! With a walk score of 92, and Queen streetcar just outside your door, 809 Queen Street is truly a walker’s paradise.
TTC: Queen streetcar is at your door! Broadview streetcar only 400 meters, Bus closely at Carlaw only 450 meters. Bloor and Young Subway lines are only 2.5km and both are easily accessible by foot, bus or streetcar. You are in the centre of everything in Leslieville!!!
Pets: While no pets are preferred, great pet owners are negotiable. Just ask about our pet policy.
Square Footage: Approximately 1700 square feet
Smoking: Your new home is 100% smoke-free!
Rent: just $2795 + Utilities (Average ~$225/month) to live in one of the best neighbourhoods in town!
Parking: Two private tandem parking spots available on site for only $75/month or street parking is available for mere pennies a day.
Availability: APRIL 1ST, 2014
To set up your private viewing today please call, text or email Claudia:
Schools in the neighbourhood: http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Findyour/School/Byaddress.aspx
Or click here for more options…
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Cindy Wennerstrom
- Member Since: June 27, 2013
Other items listed by Cindy Wennerstrom
- [239 Rhodes] 2+1 BEDROOM HOME WITH HUGE PRIVATE YARD AND DECK! WALK TO THE BEACH!
- RENOVATED ONE BEDROOM ONE BATHROOM APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF RIVERDALE!
- FURNISHED YORKVILLE LUXERY CONDO!
- 4 Casci- Executive 2 Bedroom Suite in the Upper Beaches!
- [151 Gainsborough] Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom HOUSE in the Upper Beaches!
Search Classified Ads
- mcafee tech support
- Licenced Mechanic
- Quality Assurance Tester- North Toronto for a Contract to Hire
- Two-Stage Water Filtration System With or Without Delivery (Half Off)
- Honda Civic Short Throw Shifter
- Beer sign
- [Uncovered] Call Center Seat Leasing – At Affordable Rate In Cebu, PH
- Need a Head Tattoo / Scalp Tattoo for your Balding head?
- ANIMAL BANK
- iPhone App Development Company with Expert iOS developers
Popular Ads Overall
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (17550 views)
- Pro Makeup By Natasha (14479 views)
- Tiffany & Co. Triple Interlocking Rolling Bangle (6194 views)
- 2014 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC WORLD CUP (4280 views)
- Loud Working Stainless Steel Refridgerator (4245 views)
- CANADA BUSINESS LOANS UNSECURED FAST (4242 views)
- Manolo Blahnik Pink Suede Mules (3375 views)
- Urgently for sale Trek Superfly FS 9.8 SL 2014 Mountain Bike (3360 views)
- ★★★★★★Siberian Husky puppies For Adoption★★★★★★ (2950 views)
- Computer Repair Store at Beach Toronto (2411 views)